Regulations and Policies
When planning your trip, don’t forget to familiarize yourself with policies about immigration, baggage and items allowed on board to avoid delays, unnecessary charges or legal issues.
Many of these policies have to do with your nationality, country you’re flying from and your final destination. Check the TIM to find out the immigration policies of the country you’re flying to; enter Baggage Policies to see how many bags you can bring on board, and lastly, be sure to read the section on restricted items so you’ll know which items to pack in your checked luggage and which can be carried on.
- Chinese Visa Information
- Requirements to travel to Costa Rica
- Transit Passengers Traveling Through Mexico Without a Visa
- Canada Travel Requirements
- Unacommpanied minors
- Flying With Infants
- Minors traveling with adults other than parents or legal guardians.
- Check-in Time Before Departure
- Use of Electronic Devices on Board
- Tax Description
- Baby Seat
- Restricted items
- Baggage policy
- Regulation on fluids, aerosols and gels (lag)
- Pet in cabin
- Regarding Luggage
- New Restrictions for Carry-On Items
- Service Fees
- New regulations for flights to and from the United States
- Safety Measures for Flights to the United States
- Documentation Requirements for Departure by Air From the U.S.
- International Tariff - For Travel Between Canada and Foreign Country
- Contract of Carriage
- Conditions of Contract
- Long Tarmac Delay Plan
- Customer Service Plan
- 24 Hour Fare Guarantee
- Clase Premier Upgrade Policy