Web Check In
Aeromexico’s Web Check-in online service will allow passengers to printing their boarding passes within 24 hours of flight departure.
To access a reservation, passengers must follow these simple steps:
- Type name or surnames.
- Type the origin city.
- Type reservation code.
- Press “continue button” to check your reservation.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of Aeromexico’s Web Check-in service carefully, it will be the passenger´s responsibility to understand them before using the service.
For assistance from an Aeromexico agent in United Estates please call 1800 237 6639.
- Save time at the airport by using the Web Check-In service from the comfort of your home or office.
- This service offers boarding passes for Mexico domestic and international flights.
- The Web Check-in service will be available within 24 hours and up to 2 hours prior to flight departure.
- The Web Check-in service will allow passengers to change assigned seats or assign one.
- Club Premier Members will be able to accumulate Premier kilometers by providing their Club Premier Account Number.
If you check-in from your mobile device, you must proceed to one of our automated kiosks to print your boarding pass, at least 60 minutes before flight departure.
Terms and Conditions
- The reservation must be properly paid. If the purchase has been made with a bank card, then it must be authorized by the banking institution.
- The ticket must be electronic and may be purchased on aeromexico.com, via the Aeromexico Call Center, Aeromexico ticket offices and/or a travel agent.
- Only applies on flights operated by Aeromexico and Aeromexico CONNECT
- Does not apply on code-share flights.
- Only applies if entire route is on Mexico domestic or international flights operated by Aeromexico and/or Aeromexico CONNECT and all segments are confirmed.
- All Aeromexico classes applies for Web Check In.
- Reservations cannot have more than 6 (six) passengers and/or 4 (four) segments.
- Reservations having special services, like wheelchair, oxygen use, infants, unaccompanied minors, pets, etc. will not be able to use the Web Check-in service and must seek help from an Aeromexico agent.
- If your reservation has been modified (flight, date, name, route or fare change, etc.) please Call us before you use Web Check In.
- If you check-in from your mobile device, you must proceed to one of our automated kiosks to print your boarding pass, at least 60 minutes before flight departure.
- Does not apply on flights departing from Atlanta to Mexico city, check-in will be available only at www.delta.com and Delta kiosk at the Airport.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to review and verify all information on the reservation before printing. If there is an error, the passenger must contact Aeromexico.
- Aeromexico will not be responsible for printing errors due to lack of paper in the printer, technical failures in the printer or computer, electrical outages or any other reason.
- The printed documents cannot be partial, it must be fully printed. In case of partial printing, passenger should try again.
- Now, with the new Web Check-in service, boarding pass can be printed several times, so the incorrect use for duplicate boarding passes will be subject to penalty by law.
- Travel documents can be printed between 24 and 2 hours before flight departure.
- In case of unforeseen operative reasons, your seat may be reassigned without prior notice.
- In case luggage check-in is required, the passenger can do so at special baggage documentation counters, located throughout some airports. Applicable baggage documentation policies apply.
- Passengers must arrive at boarding gate with all printed travel documents at least 45 minutes prior flight departure.
- The passenger is required to show his/her boarding pass along with a valid photo ID when required by the airport security personnel and/or Aeromexico staff.
For further information in United States call 1800 237 6639.